How to Know if You Have a Cavity
According to the National Institutes of Health, the most prevalent health condition after the common cold is tooth decay.
It’s more than likely that if you haven’t already had a cavity, you will develop at least one in your lifetime.
So, how do you know if you have a cavity? Well, depending on the severity of your tooth decay, you may experience a variety of symptoms. Here are some of the accompanying symptoms that go along with tooth decay.
- Nothing (in the early stages)
- A toothache or spontaneous tooth pain
- Tooth sensitivity
- Pain (slight or severe) when eating something sweet, hot, or cold
- Staining (brown, black, or white) on the surface of your tooth
- Visible holes in your ...