Sporting Smiles
A Great Dentist

I have an FSA/HSA account, can I use that to pay annually?

Yes. You can make an initial payment using your FSA/HSA card, and set up an auto bill for the remainder. If at any time the card updates to a new expiration date or a new card is issued, please contact our office to update the information so that we can prevent any delay or late charges.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (703) 743-5937
View the ADA Accessibility Statement
Click here to learn more about our COVID protocols.