Sporting Smiles
A Great Dentist

How do I know if my child is getting enough fluoride?

Have your pediatric dentist evaluate the fluoride level of your child’s primary source of drinking water (this may be from home or school). If your child is not getting enough fluoride internally through water (especially if the fluoride level is deficient or your child drinks bottled water without fluoride), then your pediatric dentist or pediatrician may prescribe fluoride supplements.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (703) 743-5937
View the ADA Accessibility Statement